Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fanime 2010!

Commissions & Anime Portraits:
It was cool getting a bunch of commissions at Fanime..
Here is one i did at the con..

i still got 25 ish that needs to be done by the end of June. Here is a list of commissions that i still need to do..

Starlight Star Bright:

I think my comic, Starlight Star Bright was ok received. A few people told me that they really enjoyed the story... and that was tremendously motivating for me. yay!
And!!!! i think im going to table share w/ my friend at APE and bring some of my comics there. yay!

SteamPunk!!!

Lastly there were some really cool cosplay at Fanime.. wow.. looking thru flikr is amazing!!!! I dressed up too, but nothing fancy.



(thank you robert for taking pic's for me! its like the BEST pictures of my outfit ever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment